- What goes into creating an inspirational children’s character
- The importance of teaching children about the reality of farming
- The support you receive when you start a business regionally
- How the freedom that comes with living rurally can serve as a creative inspiration
- Staying true to your brand
In this episode of Talking Business Australia, we chat with Simone Kain co-owner of creative agency Hello Friday, and the co-founder and author of award-winning educational brand George the Farmer.
With a vision for all children to connect to the earth, food, and farm, the George the Farmer brand encompasses picture storybooks, free curriculum-aligned teacher resources, stage performances, and paddock to plate short films which can be viewed on YouTube and ABCTV.
Simone sits on various boards and has received a number of awards including the NAB Women’s Agenda Regional Entrepreneur of the Year, Brand SA Flinders Education Award, and national runner-up in the AgriFutures Rural Women’s Award.
In this episode we cover:
Links mentioned in the show:
Find Cath at:
Find Mel at: