In today’s episode of the Talking Business Australia podcast we’ll be talking to Elle Roberts from Rare Seed Agency.
Elle has been working in the online business space for over a decade and has helped hundreds of business owners through her coaching, courses and consulting. She works with change makers, risk takers, creative entrepreneurs – the rare seeds – to help them regain control of their business.
Elle also runs Artful Business Events which delivers a bi-annual business conference dedicated to supporting creative, mission-driven and out of the box businesses.
In this episode we cover:
- Energy leaks that get in the way of your business
- Creating better systems and structures to plug your energy leaks
- Action plans and tackling goals
- Making your content calendar match your goals
- Regaining control of your business
- Finding small ways to save time – it all adds up
- The disadvantages of living regionally
- The advantages of living regionally
- The regional lifestyle
- Working remotely is very achievable especially since Covid
Links mentioned in the show:
- Rare Seeds Agency Website
- Rare Seeds Agency Instagram
- Rare Seeds Agency Facebook
- Talking Business Australia Website
- Talking Business Australia Facebook
- Talking Business Australia Instagram
Find Cath at:
Find Mel at: