In this episode of the Talking Business Australia Podcast, we chat with Amy Cox from Playful Families.
Amy Cox is the founder of the multi-award winning business Playful Families™. A mother-of-four, former teacher, postgraduate in play therapy, and matrescence activist, Amy helps overwhelmed mums shake off the ‘shoulds’ of parenting and choose their own playful path.
Amy’s online event Playful Challenge, her online membership Play Squad, along with her 6-week group program The Smile Connection, have helped thousands of mums of young children to parent with more joy, playfulness and connection – even in the messy, ordinary moments.
You can download Amy’s free ‘Connection not Perfection’ manifesto at playfulfamilies.com/manifesto.
In this episode we cover:
- Creating your business online
- Importance of having a can-do attitude
- How living regionally teaches you to be resourceful
- Surrounding yourself with the right people
- Social media’s unrealistic standards
- The transition into motherhood (matrescence)
- Finding what feels right for you
- Exploring rural small business grants
Links mentioned in the show:
- Playful Families Website
- Playful Families Instagram
- Playful Families Facebook
- Talking Business Australia Website
- Talking Business Australia Facebook
- Talking Business Australia Instagram
Find Cath at:
Find Mel at: