In this episode of the Talking Business Australia Podcast, co-hosts Melissa Dickfos and Cath Fowler share 7 tips for creating social media content.
It’s a question that we are both asked by clients every week, so we wanted to share our tips and tricks with you all so you can feel inspired and organised to create great content for your business.
In this episode we cover:
- Why you should share the behind the scenes moments in your business
- Getting the balance right between promoting your products and services
- How to share your knowledge with your audience
- Create content around special events and holidays
- Be across current events and topical conversations in your local area
- Focus on creating posts that drive engagement, including asking questions or encouraging someone to comment
- Share the client love through testimonials and case studies and shout outs
Links mentioned in the show:
- Talking Business Australia Website
- Talking Business Australia Facebook
- Talking Business Australia Instagram
Find Cath at:
Find Mel at: