Welcome to Season 2 of the podcast. We’re excited to be unveiling our fresh new branding for the Talking Business Australia podcast (which if you’re a previous listener of the show was formerly called Regional Roar). Our name has changed, but what we are all about hasn’t changed. We’re still going to be sharing the success stories of regional business owners from all around our amazing country and sharing business and marketing tips, and chatting with industry experts, to help you succeed in business.
To kick off the second season we’re excited to have Kate Toon as our guest on the podcast today. Kate is a popular speaker, author, podcaster and trainer who specialises in copywriting and SEO. With her well-known and supportive Facebook groups and communities, she can help you build a big brand with your small business.
In this episode we cover:
- Perseverance is the key to success
- The biggest issue with new business owners is patience
- You don’t have to be the best to be successful
- Don’t make people feel stupid
- Stop trying to be someone your not
- The rule of thirds
- Investing time to the bottom of your funnel
- Enjoying the struggle
- Being realistic about your ‘why’
- Getting your money ducks in a row
- Turning up every day even when the going gets tough
- Expect to work hard
Links mentioned in the show: